Having successfully built her business over the last 4 years Clare, founding director of Your Virtual Office in Laindon, Essex have grown the business from a back bedroom to the welcoming Laindon Barns.
In particular she supports a wide variety of tradesmen with their back office admin, which is how they started originally identifying this as a need for their own husbands.
Kim was recently interviewed by Essex Life magazine about her 5 favorite things in Essex.
1. Favourite Essex Walk – Lake Meadows in Billericay. It is a gorgeous place to go in all seasons, with something for everyone to do like walk the dog, take the children to feed the ducks or what we love to do which is have a hot chocolate and a piece of cake.
2. Favourite Place to visit – Hopefield Animal Sanctuary in Brentwood. Clare went with her children to visit a Christmas fair and while it looks tired they really do their best to feed and keep warm and safe as many ponies and horses as possible. The children really gained vital knowledge and compassion for the care of abandoned and unwanted animals. On the day we visited Leona Lewis was there and she took the time to have photo’s taken with the children.
3. Favourite Essex Restaurant – Alec’s Restaurant in Navestock Side. The food and ambiance was second to none which was brilliant as we went with a group of 8, as our friends hadn’t been before the pressure was on. My taste buds sung at the lobster thermodor and we all had a pleasant evening and are proud of Essex for offering such an amazing place to go.
4. My favorite Essex Pub – The Bakers Arms in Stock. My husband and I are regulars here as the food is amazing with such a welcoming atmosphere, I love the crab linguine with tiger prawns. They have done such an amazing job of making their customers feel welcome.
5. My favorite Essex Memory – World Cup Glory. When my husband and I moved here in 2008 it was the rugby world cup and we visited Stewarts Bar in the high street where we watched an amazing game with Jonny Wilkinson and the famous kick, we were welcomed with open arms.
It isn’t all work, work, work, rest and relaxation times are important too and we’d love to hear from you, where are your favorite places to visit?