Accountants Essex Businesses Can Count On
SOLE TRADERS AND LIMITED COMPANIES – WE PROVIDE A COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE TO BOTH.
CREDIT CONTROL – Don’t waste your own time chasing late-payers – let YVO with their years of experience dealing with credit control take care of it for you.
INVOICING – At YVO we use the latest invoicing technology combined with our expert know-how to deliver a flawless invoicing service.
MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTS – You can grow your business considerably by allowing YVO’s management accounts experts analyse performance and pre-empt problems helping your business adapt to changing circumstances.
SELF ASSESSMENT – Save time and money as well as enjoying peace of mind knowing that your self-assessment return has been filed correctly and on-time.
VAT RETURNS – You don’t need the hassle of dealing with HMRC, so let YVO take the strain whilst you just concentrate on growing your business.
We can effectively and efficiently manage your invoicing for you – freeing you up to concentrate on your work.
Why use Your Virtual Office for your Invoicing
- We use Electronic Invoicing software which saves time with templates.
- We can deal with the terms of business and regulations of the invoice for you.
- We can set the invoices out on your behalf with your logo.
- We can issue the invoices to the clients on your behalf.
- Saves you time on a monthly basis.
There are a few things you must make sure you include when you provide an invoice to a client. You must clearly display the word ‘invoice’ on the document. You must also include:
- A unique identification number.
- Your company name, address and contact information.
- The company name and address of the customer you’re invoicing.
- A clear description of what you are charging for.
- The date the goods or service were provided (supply date).
- The date of the invoice.
- The amount(s) being charged.
- VAT amount if applicable.
- The total amount owed.
If your company is a registered limited company, you must also include:
- Your company registration number.
- The address of your company’s registered office.
Self-Assessment involves completing a tax return each year. You show your income and capital gains (profits on the sale of certain assets) and claim tax allowances or reliefs on your tax return.
Who needs to complete a Self-Assessment tax return?
Not everyone needs to complete a tax return. If your tax affairs are straightforward you may already pay all of the tax due on your earnings or pensions through your tax code.
But you may need to complete a tax return if you have more complicated tax affairs, even if you already pay tax through your tax code. There are also certain circumstances in which you will always need to complete a tax return – for example if you’re:
- A company director.
- A trustee.
- Receiving foreign income.
Why use Your Virtual office for your Self-Assessment
- We can deal with the HMRC on your behalf.
- Stop you from receiving penalties and fines.
- You only pay what you actually owe, not what they think you owe them!
- Qualified accountants to give you right information.
- We will contact you and advise when we need your paperwork.
Credit control in general should not be an issue if your bookkeeping is up to date. Once statements have been sent and any debtors have been contacted then payments should be received and the debtors list should be low.
However, some debtors may not have intention to pay for whatever reason, maybe their business is not doing as well as they would like, or their credit control is not being kept up to date.
Why get Your Virtual Office to do your credit control
- We will contact debtors and ensure payment of outstanding invoices.
- We will keep a record of all communication with the customer, this is important when there are payment problems and the account becomes legal, these records are needed for court proceedings.
- We will reconcile accounts and do the same for the month end for the whole debtor ledger.
- We will report to management on outstanding issues and inform them early of potential debtor’s problems.
- We will deal with liquidators on your behalf if necessary for bad debts to written off.
We analyze the performance of a business and will advise you on how to pre-empt problems, adapt to changing circumstances and improve value. This is done by managing and reducing operational and production costs and implementing newer, more effective strategies.
We can work in a specific division or across the whole organization. Gives clients the information on the company’s progress – direction of where it needs to change if necessary.
Why use Your Virtual office for your Management Accounts
- We will prepare on your behalf: periodic financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets & Cash flows.
- To ensure spending is kept in line with the budget
- We will analyse financial performance and so contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts
- Update meetings on a three-monthly basis
We take away the hassle and worry of completing and submitting VAT returns, allowing you to focus on your work. You have no worries about missing deadlines or suffering fines and penalties.
Why get Your Virtual office to do you VAT return
- We are reliable
- We deal with HMRC on your behalf
- We are cost effective
- We have 45 years’ in total across all of our staff in experience so you know you’re dealing with qualified professionals.
So, whether you’re a sole trader or a limited company, why not take advantage of our services and focus on what is most important to you?Call us today on 01268 411 269 and see how we can save you and your business time and money!